Welcome to G20! — From Head Chair Sabina!

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Sabina Nong and I am the Head Chair for G20 at BMUN this year ;))) I am a junior majoring in political science and minoring in political economy and I am super excited to share with you my interest and thoughts. This is my 6th year in MUN and being a head chair for G20 is both a lot of responsibility and a valuable opportunity to provoke in-depth discussions.

Outside of BMUN, I work for Berkeley Human Rights Lab at Berkeley School of Law and help out with human rights researches regarding wars, genocides and crimes against humanity. Meanwhile, I am also involved with an NGO called Chinese Initiative for International Law and help with the program called Rainbow Law School which brings together young legal professionals and law students in China to discuss legal issues in the LGBTQ+ movement.

I am originally from Shanghai, China and honestly, 3 years of college in the U.S. has been a mindblowing experience for me to meet new friends around the globe and dive into the diverse atmosphere on and off campus. In my spare time, I love traveling, drinking tea and reading books. (Comment below and tell me your favorite books keke! Mine is Catch 22 and L’etranger!) I am also (probably) the biggest foodie you have ever met hehe. (Evidence to be found in the photos)

I am really looking forward to conference since I will finally get the chance to know y’all in person! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at g20lxvii@bmun.org!

Also, here are some photos of me and quality FOOD that I have promised!!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to write a position paper?

Challenges in Soil Management